You have beautiful shading and your eyes are like swimming pools. I could just float in those things all day.
THAT’S SO WEIRD. I WAS JUST GOING TO SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT YOU.
For real though, what are you? I’ve never seen anything like you. You look like something out of a fairytale.
ARE YOU PSYCHIC? STOP SAYING WHAT I’M GOING TO SAY BEFORE I SAY IT.
so many things were great about this past weekend:
1. it was thanksgiving. the holiday that involves eating until you can’t move, i.e. my favorite type of holiday.
2. I got to see family (specifically grandparents and my aunt) that I haven’t seen in years.
3. I was in North Carolina, where it was fairly warm. except for the water, which I know because I went waterskiing. the water was 51˚, brackish and brown with tannins but I jumped in and went skiing anyway, behind a 225 horsepower engine (to put that in perspective- I’m used to a 25 horsepower engine). so now I’m sore, but I still feel like a badass for doing it.
4. on the flight back to the city, I sat next to a sweet girl who’s a freshman at Pace. she told me a hysterical but frightening story about how her redneck/hillbilly cousin gave her brass knuckles before she came to school and one day she threw them in her backpack because she had a late class. she then forgot about them, and tried to take that same backpack through airport security. brass knuckles are illegal in the city, so she got arrested, had mug shots taken, and now has a misdemeanor. I’m telling you, she was the sweetest girl! and a criminal! who’da thunk!
5. while searching for the bus stop (that was right in front of my nose) outside the airport, I heard some woman say “ma’am you dropped your money.” I saw the money in question ($5), picked it up and tried to hand it to the woman being told she dropped it, who told me it wasn’t hers. I then tried to hand it to the woman who had warned about the dropped money, who offered we split it then asked if I was a student. when I replied that I was she told me to take it, so I asked if she was sure and when she said she was I said “thanks!” and got on the bus.
all in all a solid few days.
actually stunning. this is the reason election night had me so worried- Romney would have been so bad for women in so many ways (some of them not even relating to birth control/abortion).
OH GOD THIS IS JUST SO RIGHT.
not to poke fun, but you can major in retail management? is that like underwater basket weaving?
THAT IS AN EXCELLENT QUESTION, MA’AM. GLAD YOU ASKED.
YES, WOMEN WHO ARE MENSTRUATING MAY STILL VOTE, BUT SHOULD USE THE SPECIALLY DESIGNED ‘MOON TIME’ BOOTHS LOCATED AT THE REAR OF THE FACILITIES SO AS TO AVOID TOUCHING ANY OF THE VOTING MACHINES MANUFACTURED BY COMPANIES IN WHICH GOVERNOR ROMNEY MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE INVESTMENTS. THE VOTES WILL NOT BE COUNTED, OF COURSE, FOR AS IT STATES IN THE BOOK OF LEVI YOU MUST BE KEPT APART FOR SEVEN DAYS, BUT THEY WILL BE TALLIED BEFORE THE BOOTHS ARE BURNED AND THE MEN BATHE AND PRAY TO WASH THE UNCLEANLINESS OF YOUR MENSES FROM THEM. THOSE ‘MOON VOTES’ WILL BE KEPT IN BINDERS. WE’RE VERY BIG ON BINDERS.
ALSO, THANKS TO FURTHER FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING INTIATIVES RECENTLY PUT FORTH IN A REPUBLICAN HOUSE BILL, THE HOLDING PENS PRESIDENT ROMNEY INTENDS TO BUILD IF HE IS ELECTED WOULD ALLOW UNCLEAN WOMEN TO BE SAFELY HERDED TOGETHER DURING THE RECURRING WEEK OF THEIR MOON BLOOD WITHOUT MISSING ANY OF THE WORK SO GRACIOUSLY PROVIDED BY THE JOB CREATORS IN THIS FINE NATION.
THANK YOU, AND WE’LL SEE YOU AT THE POLLS.